Thursday, April 18, 2013

Oregon Not to be Confused With Seattle

You are probably all confused as to why we are in Oregon and not Seattle. Well here is a quick update to get you up to speed. A couple weeks or so before we left Cedar, Parker's Company had made a decision to try out the market in Oregon. It seemed promising or as they would put it, "Looked like good stuff." So they decided to try out the first little bit of the Summer in Oregon and spend the latter part in Seattle. So here we are! :) We have been living in Eugene, Oregon, home of the Ducks!! Things have been going well for Parker, and for me, well I just have had fun exploring the beautiful scenery. I am sure you all have seen the pictures on Facebook so I won't spam you with more photos on here. But it really is beautiful!! So many different flowers and plants and everything is so so so green!! I love it! I love nature and I feel so lucky to experience it in such a beautiful place! I am so used to the red dirt and sand so to see crazy tall trees and moss covered branches really has been a fun adventure. We just got word that we might try out a different area in Oregon. The area will be closer to Portland and I am pretty excited. I love to experience different cities and Portland is one I have always wanted to visit. If the market in Oregon stays pretty solid we may end up staying here for the Summer. It just depends on how things go. They have until a certain date to decide. So we may not make it up to Seattle but that is OK. We need to be in the area which will hopefully provide the best outcome for these guys. But for now the plan is to spend the next 6 or so weeks in Oregon and then finish up the Summer in Seattle.

I hope this helps with all of your confusion!! We are really having a good time and will keep you updated with more fun adventures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment